The Video Editor is responsible for all aspects of the final version of each content on Rebirth as well as other content as mutually agreed to.
The Rebirth Video Editor will collaborate closely with a content production team, digital media manager, editors, and other talent required to complete the Rebirth content. The primary role of the Video Editor is to edit live video content to produce on demand recorded workouts, that inspire people everywhere to engage with Rebirth to accomplish our mission: increased health and meaningful community engagement with our users.
Rebirth implements an agile video production process to evaluate, iterate, and implement change on a rapid cycle basis. The Video Editor will play a key role in this process by managing, communicating, and documenting all of the processes and improvements that the teams agree to with regard to video editing processes, and ensure ongoing delivery of on demand classes on a daily basis. The Video Editor’s enthusiasm for the mission of Rebirth is a critical component for the success of the company.
Rebirth broadcasts strength, cardio, yoga, pilates workouts live on a weekly basis.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Editing live rowing videos for our on-demand workout library. This includes using a multi-camera workflow in FCPX or other NLE to sync footage and cut workout according to the Hydrow brand and style.
- Performing necessary EQ and color correction
- Content tagging, creating thumbnails, and uploading all assets for each workout
- Producing promotional and shareable content periodically as agreed to with the team and coordinated on an as-needed basis
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in video editing
- Comfortable with multi-camera workflows in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere. Experience using Apple OS X operating systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work under deadlines, strong attention to detail, ability to complete projects in a multi-tasking environment are essential.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, and Izotope RX 7 preferred.