As our Brand Partnerships and Collaborations intern you will contribute to increasing brand awareness and create exposure for our brands in Germany, by using influencer marketing and brand partnerships. This is a great opportunity to get practical experience in an international and ambitious organization and learn more about how to raise brand awareness through brand partnerships and influencer collaborations.
We are curious to hear about your insights and ideas!
- Manage the full execution of unpaid collaborations with influencers who are in line with our brand values on appointed social platforms
- Monitor, analyze and report results from our influencer marketing campaigns
- Support on influencer marketing projects, like campaigns and influencer briefs
- Support on the researching, planning and implementation of strategic brand partnerships
- Keep track of social media/marketing trends and developments to give input on our influencer marketing strategy improvements
- Enrolled Bachelor/Master Student Marketing, Communication or Fashion Management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- German skills (native level)
- Fluent in English
- Advanced understanding of social media, trends in millennial/generation Z culture and fashion and a broad knowledge of social influencers (in DACH);
- You are a strong team player who is commercial, creative and result driven;